(Basic) ManyChat to EverWebinar 2.0
How To Auto Register Users To EverWebinar From FB Messenger Ads Using Zapier (including Just In Time, Instant Replays, & Future Schedules)
In this hour-long course, you'll learn how to use Facebook Messenger Ads to automatically register people to an evergreen webinar or online workshop in EverWebinar and send them all their webinar details automatically in FB Messenger. We cover how to setup ManyChat, how to setup EverWebinar, how to setup ActiveCampaign for email notifications (same principles apply with any email service provider), and how to tie it all together with Zapier.
You'll need these tools to make this powerful automation work for you:
-Facebook Ads Account (free)
-ManyChat Pro Account ($10/month)
-Zapier Starter Plan ($25/month)
-ActiveCampaign or Similar ($9/mth)
Time: About 1 hour to integrate (not counting writing and recoding webinar and emails)
What You'll Discover
- How to build a chat bot that dynamically offers "Just In Time" Schedules from EverWebinar
- How to build a chat bot that dynamically offers "Future Date" Schedules from EverWebinar
- How to build a chat bot that fails gracefully if something goes wrong and doesn't lose you the lead
- How to track leads from your ChatBot in your CRM so you can see how chatbot leads convert to sales
- How to test and tweak your chatbot repeatedly (on multiple devices) so you can work out any kinks before advertising.
- How to dynamically insert user's timezones and webinar time selected into ManyChat so you can use those for timely detailed follow up messages that increase show up rates
- How to think about ManyChat field and flow naming and Zapier naming so you can have more than one auto-webinar bot active on your account at the same time (this is big... get this wrong and you'll have to take one bot down to setup another... that sucks)
- (Advanced Version Only) How to send Pre-Webinar Reminder messages directly in FB Messenger
- (Advanced Version Only) How to send follow up messages in chat to people who don't select a time for your webinar - increasing opt-ins
- (Advanced Version Only) How to send post webinar follow up messages in chat to people based on how much of your webinar they consumed
- (Advanced Version Only) ManyChat Share Links so you can just install my bots and modify them to your liking (save the time of building them yourself)
- Advanced Version of the course is available as an upsell here on teachable.
Richard Matthews is the founder of Digital Alchemy Academy & RichardMatthews.me. Over the last 7 years Richard has managed ad budgets well over $100,000, generated over 25,000 online leads, and helped create over $50,000,0000 in sales for his clients. Richard is also a highly sought after speaker and consultant whose work has impacted some of the top Authors, Coaches, & Consultants across the country. He specializes in helping businesses automate their marketing, build their offers, master their technology, and build their content in ways that convert leads into customers and customers into success stories.